What causes the Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are prominent veins that come out of the anus walls. Because of their proximity to the anus, they are distended by stress and tension in the walls of the rectum. They appear frequently, usually due to the effort required to evacuate when one is trapped from the intestines, although the causes can be multiple.
Other frequent reasons are the lifting of very heavy objects or effort in pregnancy and childbirth. It is due to the influx of blood that causes tension in the veins surrounding the anus and can swell considerably.
Hemorrhoids are a lifestyle-related illness. It is no wonder that haemorrhoids are related to our lifestyle, because what we eat, the style of work we have, the routine we take and our whole lifestyle determine the possibility and nature of haemorrhoids.
Why can’t medicine eliminate haemorrhoids permanently?
Although there are many chemical treatments in the form of creams, gels and tablets none really eliminates the causes that cause these painful and annoying haemorrhoids. These remedies provide some relief from the inflammation and horrible pain caused by the swollen outer veins surrounding the rectum. The person who suffers from hemorrhoids may be able to lead a normal life, while the effect of the medicines lasts.
Treating haemorrhoids naturally is better than uncomfortable surgery.
Many people are reluctant to put themselves under the surgeon’s scalpel unless it is really necessary, which is impossible to avoid.
There are over 75 million people who suffer from haemorrhoids, but only 4% of these patients choose to resort to painful and expensive surgery. It is always the last thing on the patient’s mind.
Besides, surgery does not always remove the real cause definitively. Very often the person will suffer from new episodes in the future, repeating the whole cycle.
Why is a natural cure for hemorrhoids always better than surgery?
Although the surgery may seem promising, it is not without complications. Besides there may be serious side effects some types of surgery, such as laser surgery, can be quite expensive, out of reach of many people, because not all have the possibility to go to good hospitals and experienced doctors, especially outside the big cities.
In addition, the surgery can leave scars or even a hole in the buttock, which is very ugly. And there is no guarantee that the hemorrhoids will not come back again. hemorrhoid surgery
In fact, they often reappear a few weeks after you make the effort to undergo painful and expensive surgery to get rid of them. This is because the surgery only removes the inflamed veins. It offers only temporary relief by eliminating the inflamed veins that cause the hemorrhoids and discomfort. It does not treat the real problem that causes the painful and uncomfortable haemorrhoids to come back over and over again, no matter how hard you may try to get rid of them.
This is why only a natural treatment can offer a definitive solution to eliminate the haemorrhoids and make a normal life.
Home Treatment for Hemorrhoids
- Drinking plenty of water, about six glasses a day, helps keep the stool moist.
- A high fibre diet of whole grains, green vegetables, raw fruit and whole grains helps keep the stool soft.
- Biofavonoids in tea, citrus fruits and some fruits reduce the hardening of blood vessels.
- Eat whole grain wheat and rye bread and whole grain cereals such as oats and brown rice.
- Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel (a native bush widely found in North America) are useful in reducing inflammation of blood vessels such as varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- Chestnuts help strengthen connective tissues, reduce swelling of blood vessels, prevent vein bursting and improve blood circulation and reduce pain.
- Two teaspoons of apple vinegar mixed with a glass of water after each meal helps stop the bleeding from the hemorrhoids.
- Seat baths are a great way to relieve the pain and discomfort of haemorrhoids without the need for medication. They help to improve blood circulation in the affected area thus promoting healing. All you need to do is dip your pelvis, buttocks and hips in warm water for about 20 minutes or more.
- Cut the salt and sugar from the feed.
- Avoid hot and spicy food, processed like fast food, alcohol, etc.
- Use a threaded cushion seat to avoid sitting too long with pressure on your bottom, which over time compresses the blood vessels and tissues in the anus, which makes blood circulation difficult.
Baths for Hemorrhoids – Wear cotton underwear and loose clothing.
- You should not scratch the area affected by too much itching.
- Take a hot bath, which improves blood circulation.
- Some specific exercises help improve bowel movement and stop constipation.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle or at least take frequent breaks from sitting work to move and decrease the pressure on the arteries and veins at the bottom.
- Take walks and enjoy an active and healthy lifestyle.
Natural Treatments for Hemorrhoids
In addition to the long list of home treatments for haemorrhoids presented above and whose effectiveness has been proven for many years, there are of course many natural treatments and remedies made from plant extracts for the treatment of haemorrhoids. Some with the use of very effective Chinese herbs.
The exact treatment depends very much on the type and nature of the haemorrhoids and the general health of the patient. It is important to understand the different types of haemorrhoids, their symptoms, the possible causes and the general health of the affected person.