Home treatments for candidiasis are preferred by many people who run away from the dangerous chemicals that all prescribed medicines have, especially in long treatments, such as those who suffer from chronic candidiasis and want to eliminate it permanently.
Some people have tried several home remedies for candidiasis without getting results, but fortunately there are some home treatments for candidiasis that are effective, simple and cheap.
There are several home procedures and remedies that are effective in treating candidiasis, especially vaginal candidiasis. But there are also some precautions to take to reduce or alleviate the symptoms of candidiasis:
home treatments for candidiasis – You should start by wearing cotton underwear and avoid nylon and other synthetic fabrics. Tight pants should also be avoided and women during the menstrual period should use tampons and not dressings to avoid wet areas. Perfumes and other chemicals in the vaginal area should also be avoided.
- Hygiene must also be taken into account. One should take a shower instead of an immersion bath and avoid soap in the vagina as it does more harm than good. After the bath the body should be well dried, with special attention to the infected area.
- From a food point of view one should avoid sugar and sugary drinks (because the candida fungus feeds on sugar) and eat natural yoghurts that help the balance of our natural flora, because the benign bacteria present in our body help to control the harmful fungi.
- Vitamin supplements should also be taken to strengthen our immune system. Steroids, antibiotics, tobacco and birth control pills should also be avoided.
- You should also pay attention to our body during periods most susceptible to candida eruptions, such as the initial period of the menstrual cycle, periods of stress and during pregnancy. In the most susceptible periods extra care should be taken to prevent the onset of candidiasis.
Some of the most effective home remedies for candidiasis are:
garlic treatment candidiase- garlic. Garlic is one of the most effective home treatments for candidiasis. In addition to eating a lot of garlic, preferably raw, you can make a ground garlic paste and apply it directly to the infected area.
It may burn at first with some intensity, but garlic is one of the most efficient antifungal treatments.
- Yogurt. Yogurt is also a very efficient treatment to treat candidiasis, as it has antifungicidal powers and regulates our body’s benign batteries, which are responsible for keeping fungi (including candida) under control, not letting them multiply disorderly.
Besides being able to eat any type of yogurt you should also apply natural yogurt directly in the infected area. A buffer soaked in natural yogurt can be inserted into the vagina.
apple vinegar treatment candidiase- Apple vinegar. Apple vinegar is a very effective home treatment for candidiasis, but should not be applied directly to the intimate areas as it can irritate the most sensitive skin. The most effective way is to put a glass of apple vinegar in a container of water and then wash the infected area.
Taking an immersion bath in a solution with water and diluted apple vinegar will give you relief for hours as it eliminates the candy fungus from all the skin.
Whenever you use vinegar to treat candidiasis make sure it is apple. Do not use wine vinegar!
- Honey. Applying honey for the treatment of candidiasis can be a bit annoying, but it is very effective. The best way is to take a portion in a glass to the bathroom, apply throughout the infected area and let it act for at least half an hour.
Then simply remove the honey with warm or hot water and dry the infected area thoroughly.
These are the most effective home care and treatments to eliminate candidiasis, but to have an effect these treatments should be applied two to three times a day on the area infected by candidiasis.
Yeastrol – Remedio CandidiaseThe problem is that although these home treatments for candidiase relieve the symptoms of candiase they cannot eliminate the fungus from our body permanently.
To eliminate the fungus from our body requires a compound treatment over a relatively long period of time, which can go from 6 to 12 weeks, to effectively eliminate the fungus.